Fuji Eterna 500T – 35mm Colour Film, 36 Exp
Introducing Fuji Eterna 500T!
This is a tungsten-balanced 35mm colour negative film once used by the motion picture industry. Loaded into standard size canisters and ready to be used in any 35mm camera
- 500 asa/iso – Tungsten balanced (Recommended Daylight iso 320)
- Rare Expired Stock
- 36 Exposures – Professionally loaded with proper leader ends and recyclable packaging
- Beautiful reproduction of greens and blues
- Some grain
- Process ECN-2 or C41 with Remjet removed
- DX Coded (400) option available – Select this option for automatic cameras – See DX code note in description for more info
Fuji Eterna 500T is a tungsten balanced 35mm colour negative film once used by the motion picture industry. The best thing about this film is that once loaded into our canisters it can be used like any other 35mm photographic film and produces some amazing results!
This is a film which is extremely difficult to get hold of as it is no longer manufactured, we have tested this batch achieving great results with every roll. Don’t miss your chance to try this film, there is no guarantee we will ever be able to source it again once the batch has sold.
Our suggested ISO for daylight shooting is 320
This film requires ECN-2 processing which is not offered by all labs but is still widely available in the U.K.
We recommend using our friends over at Film Processing who provide a high quality, streamlined service.
DX Code Note:
As standard this film is sold without a dx code, this means that you will need to use it in a camera which you can manually set the is0. We have also made this film available in DX coded canisters, meaning it can be used in an automatic or point and shoot camera.
Don’t forget to share your results with us on instagram