Kodak Vision3 50D – 35mm Colour Film. 36 Exposures
Introducing Kodak Vision3 50D!
This is a daylight-balanced 35mm colour negative film used by the motion picture industry. Loaded into standard size canisters and ready to be used in any 35mm camera
- 50 asa/iso – Daylight balanced
- Fresh Stock + Professionally loaded with proper leader ends
- Excellent highlight latitude
- World’s finest film grain
- Clean image full of color and detail
- Process ECN-2 or C41 with Remjet removed
- DX Coded option available – Select this option for automatic cameras – See DX code note in description for more info
Kodak Vision3 50D is a daylight-balanced 35mm colour negative film used by the motion picture industry. The best thing about this film is that once loaded into our canisters it can be used like any other 35mm photographic film and produces some amazing shots!
This film is perfect for outdoor landscapes and portraits in bright sunlight.
The film also touts the world’s finest film grain to ensure a pristine, clean image that is full of color and detail, especially in high-contrast daylight.
This film requires ECN-2 processing which is not offered by all labs but is still widely available in the U.K.
We recommend using our friends over at Film Processing who provide a high quality, streamlined service.
DX Code Note:
As standard this film is sold without a dx code, this means that you will need to use it in a camera which you can manually set the iso. We have also made this film available in DX coded canisters, meaning it can be used in an automatic or point and shoot camera.
Don’t forget to share your results with us on instagram